Kirkland Interfaith Network
LWUMC is a proud member of the Kirkland Interfaith Network, which is a group of individuals and faith-based communities who work for those in need in and around Kirkland and the world.
We believe and practice:
- Our faith traditions tell us to use the gifts of our time, energy, creativity and money to be a blessing to others.
- We match untapped resources with unaddressed needs.
- By serving, our eyes are opened to the need for change in the world.
- Together we can do more than any one of us can do alone.
- We serve with joy as well as compassion.
- All faith traditions are to be valued and respected.
KIN is a 501c3, all-volunteer organization. Every dollar donated to our projects is used for the projects. Our low overhead expenses are paid by the dues of our member congregations. Our congregations and the community at-large provide the resources we need for the work we do. KIN does not receive any government funding. For more information, please check out the KIN website, or email Pastor Rich.